Investment reporting Accountant
Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based within the Data capturing and Analytics team, the purpose of the Reporting Associate is to be responsible for achieving timely, accurate and high- quality analysis of financial statements. Also have a clear understanding of the Private Equity industry and Fund structure.
Accountabilities of Investor Reporting Associate
- Deliver transactions and financial statements and be able to make independent judgements and formulate answers when not clearly provided.
- Understanding of the existing reporting and cash flow processes and procedures
- Working with minimal supervision and perform and complete tasks independently and know when to escalate issues
- Understanding of the client reporting requirements, the structure of the existing reports and client deliverables
- Undertake effective analyses of financial statements and capital account movements
- Extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports and discussing reporting issues with Fund Managers as required
- Analyse and process daily cash transactions and support the treasury team when required
- Familiarise with the Limited Partnership agreements, finding and summarising information relevant to Portfolio Servicing
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure timely and accurate client reporting is achieved
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the data on the system is maintained
- Ideally Minimum of 2 years' experience in financial industry
- Must be capable of interpreting a set of financial statements
- Must be analytical and able to work on own initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal, customer service and verbal/written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to proof own work and work of others.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- A desire to work in a global team environment, often under pressure.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, competitive benefits and career development opportunities.