Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 hospitality-and-catering London London GB GBP 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Over the last 5 years my client has established itself as one of the most successful British Tech start-ups operating in 100 Towns across the UK, and now Globally across 12 countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s biggest success stories in their stunning offices on the River Thames complete with Indoor Tennis court. They are currently searching for a Newly Qualified Financial Accountant to work in their state-of-the-art offices in a work hard play hard environment.
There are weekly wrap ups with the entrepreneurial CEO offering a transparent insight into the business as a whole. The company is looking for someone who is keen to establish themselves in a forward thinking fast paced work environment, as the Financial Accountant you will report into the Senior Finance manager. There is ample progression on offer for the right person within both this team and the wider business.
The Key Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant are but not limited to:
- Responsibility for month end reporting for specific geographic regions
- Monthly variance analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Ensuring compliance with local statutory requirements
- Process improvement
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager as required
- Ad-hoc project work
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a newly Qualified Accountant – ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Have strong Technical accounting knowledge
- Be able to adjust quickly to change in processes
- Proactive and prepared to take the initiative
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong Excel Skills
If you are forward thinking, ambitious and ready for the next step in your career and would like to be considered for this Financial Accountant role, apply today or call me on 0207 508 8053 or firstname.lastname@example.org