EMEA Financial Controller
Salary £115,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Wickes
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 accountancy Surrey Surrey GB GBP 115000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My global client based in Chertsey are looking for a Global Financial Controller to head up a specific region in the business structure. As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for all financial related governance within this $500m turnover part of the business. Ideally you will be coming from a role where you have dealt with global divisions previously.
- Support the Operations Management Division.
- Driving of operational improvements and process structure
- Full responsibility of Process and improvement control
- Full ownership and control of cash flow
- Consolidation and preparation of monthly management reports
- Production of plans, budgets and forecasts
- Commercial support to help drive decision making
- Take detailed accurate, timely, consistent and relevant information for all accounting and commercial purposes.
- Stakeholder manage key senior figures within the business optimising and driving performance
- Exposure and experience in reporting standards US GAAP and IFRS.
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Experience and managing a team working in a multi-site environment
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent engagement and influencing skills, with the ability to gain the confidence of Senior management teams at an Exec level as well as locally