Salary Up to £50,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-01 2019-09-30 accountancy Weybridge Surrey GB GBP 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Financial Accountant Robert Walters have exclusively partnered with a leading organisation based in Weybridge, who are seeking a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This position is responsible for the completion of financial accounting activities for the European region. For the sub-region, the role will be primarily responsible for performing financial accounting activities to support the Controller function, these include the preparation of journals, month end processes, balance sheet reconciliations, transactional tax returns, management/cost accounting and data collection to support insurance, statutory and tax filings.
- Accounting & Control: For the sub region, this role will perform the end-to-end Record to Report /financial accounting processes, including the monthly close process.
- Statutory Reporting: preparation of data to support the local statutory accounts for the countries within the region.
- Company Income Tax: preparation of the income tax work papers for submission to the regional tax mangers or outsourced provider.
- Transactional Taxes: preparation of transactional tax returns for the region, including but not limited to VAT, Fringe Benefit, Withholding, Intrastat etc.
- Transformation & Standardisation: Supports the standardisation (by implementing) of accounting processes to drive global standard
Qualifications and experience:
- Current (or studying towards) internationally recognised professional accounting qualification
- IFRS , statutory reporting and stakeholder management experience is essential
- Strong SAP and Excel experience is essential