Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-08-30 retail London London GB wc2e 9ab GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a well-known high street retailer that is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. Based in London, the successful candidate will join on an initial 6 month contract in order to assist with year end audit preparation.
An exciting brand within the retail space is currently in need of an interim Financial Accountant in order to assist with year end audit preparation. Reporting into a Finance Manager, this position will work closely in a team of 3 and across a wider finance team of over 20.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- Assist with statutory accounts preparation for UK entities
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
- Manage the fixed asset register
- Produce group management accounts including commentary
- Manage accruals, prepayments and journals processes
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
Requirements of the Financial Accountant
- Must be immediately available or on a short notice period
- A part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) would be advantageous
- Previous retail experience is desirable
- Must have previous experience in a similar position
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you feel that you can hit the ground running and are keen to join a progressive business then click the link below to apply.
**This advert is managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below or visit www.walterspeople.co.uk **