Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 accountancy Chester Cheshire GB CH4 9RF GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing lending business are looking for an ambitious and technical accountant for an excellent opportunity working closely with the commercial finance team.
A leading, specialist finance business based in Chester are looking for a financial accountant from an audit background to join their rapidly growing company. This is a newly created role to assist with the financial controls and reporting duties alongside working closely with the commercial finance team.
As a financial accountant, your duties will be as follows:
- Preparation of Yearly, Interim and Quarterly accounts
- Following FCA regulations
- Ensuring month end reporting requirements are met in a timely manner and are fully compliant with all appropriate accounting standards and corporate reporting requirements
- Working closely with external auditors
- Analyse and interpret financial & business data ensuring accuracy, commerciality and fitness for purpose of the reported numbers
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements to raise standards and improve operational effectiveness
- Conduct complex, in depth financial analysis and reporting to meet internal and external requirements.
- Prepare and submit annual UK Statutory reports, taxation analysis and AGM documentation
- Work closely with the Finance Manager and commercial finance team to support the large functions of the finance department
- ACA/ ACCA qualified accountant
- Practice trained with audit background
- Interest in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Self starter with drive and ambition to develop in a growing company
- nterest in Financial Services and an understanding of FCA reporting requirements
This is an outstanding and extremely rare opportunity for a first time mover to gain exposure to both commercial analysis and financial reporting in a rapidly growing company.