Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + substantial annual bonus & flexi benefits
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 accountancy Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a qualified accountant seeking a progressive role in a market leading group that are recognised for their exciting growth plans and exceptional staff development?
One of the most prestigious employers in Cambridge are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join their central finance teams giving them exposure across several business units.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, who will act as a great mentor, and working alongside a team of highly competent qualified accountants, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the reporting procedures, completing the financial results and reporting these to the management teams.
- Monitor and enhance internal controls.
- System and reporting enhancements, get these running at full functionality to free you up to get out into the business.
- Support the mergers & acquisitions teams through their upcoming acquisitions.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
- Working with senior management on management reporting and ad/hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant that is bright and ambitious. With the role well balanced between reporting and analysis, you must have both a strong understanding of up to date reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. To truly exceed in this role you will have a passion or strong interest in the tech industry. This would be a great move for those looking to move into industry from practice.
Offering a competitive benefits package including annual bonus, retention bonus, flexi cash pot, private health, leading pension scheme and great internal development the group also emphasise a great working ethic encompassing work/life balance and driving results.