Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, one of the leading London property developers, are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their stunning offices in Soho.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this is the perfect first step from practice into industry. My client is looking for someone who is passionate about real estate, in particularly around Central London.
Whilst it's a reporting role, there will be a number of ad hoc projects to get involved in, and the opportunity to work closely with the operations team. The culture is extremely passionate, friendly, collaborative and light-hearted, but with a very strong work ethic.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the consolidated accounts for the FTSE 250 Group and statutory reporting for all Group entities
- Reviewing and challenging financial information to ensure accuracy and consistency across the Group
- Providing wider support to the Finance Team and financial analysis support for the Property Team
- Assistance with the preparation of reports for the Audit Committee / main Board papers
- Ensuring the Group's technical compliance with new IFRS standards
- Managing the relationship with the external auditors
- Preparation of the Group’s reporting requirements for debt compliance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (Big 4 preferred)
- Prior group consolidation experience and IFRS knowledge
- A passion for the real estate sector
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a close knit team
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch this weekend!