Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Currently working with a global E-Commerce retailer based in Manchester City Centre as they look to recruit a Reporting Accountant to assist the Financial Reporting Manager
Robert Walters are currently working with an established online retailer based in Manchester City centre as they look to strengthen the production of the accurate and insightful management reporting. This role will be a pivotal role in supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes, together with commentary and analysis ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Production of monthly Leadership packs both to US Leadership team and UK/International Leadership team
- Maintain and ensure delivery of timetable for all aspects of internal and external reporting requirements
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager during budget and forecasting processes
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager in ad hoc analytical work to assist business leaders
- Ensure reports are accurate and question and challenge areas which are not understood, to ensure clear commentary is provided to readers
- Work pro-actively with the Finance Manager to ensure management accounts reporting is satisfactorily delivered
- Pro-actively seek to improve systems and processes to automate where possible
- Support Financial Reporting Manager in forecasting Balance Sheet and Cashflows across relevant entities
- Ad hoc project work
This position would suit an individual looking to take their first move into industry. the successful candidate will be ACA qualified with strong excel skills, Strong communication skills and the ability to present to all levels.
In return the company offer fantastic working environment with a strong team culture, the ability to work in the fast E-Commerce retail business that has seen continued growth year on year. That matched with a competitive salary and flexible working makes this a truly great position to develop and progress.
If you would like more information on this position or to discuss opportunities further please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com