Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £31,000 per annum
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 fmcg Middlesex Middlesex GB GBP 25000 31000 31000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters have partnered with a market leading FMCG drinks company who are looking to hire an enthusiastic assistant financial accountant to join their headquarters located in West London.
My client, an American and market leading drinks company with revenues in excess of $3.5bn are looking to hire a confident part qualified accountant who is looking to step up into an assistant financial accountant role.
Reporting into the senior financial accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Month-end duties including the prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Assist with the production on balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of balance sheet, P&L accounts and variance analysis
- Assist the financial accountant with monthly, quarterly and year end close including reporting
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with internal and external auditors
- Business partnering with the wider finance team on ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be degree educated with 2-3 years’ experience working in accounts. You will be proactive, confident with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally. Further to this, you will be actively studying towards your professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA), be confident using excel and have experience using SAP. Finally, you will be driven, ambitious and have the desire to qualify as a chartered accountant.
On offer is a salary of £32,000 plus study support