Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + annual bonus, retention bonus & cash pot
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 accountancy Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Are you a qualified accountant seeking a progressive role in a market leading group that are recognised for their exciting growth plans and exceptional benefits packages?
This large tech group based in Cambridge are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join their central finance teams across several business units.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, who will act as a great mentor and working alongside a team of highly competent qualified Accountants, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the reporting procedures, completing the financial results and reporting these to the management teams.
- Monitor internal controls, they want streamlined and efficient.
- System and reporting enhancements, get these running at full functionality to free you up to get out into the business.
- Support the mergers & acquisitions teams through their upcoming acquisitions.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
- Working with senior management on ad/hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant that is bright and ambitious. With the role well balanced between reporting and analysis, you must have both a strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. To truly exceed in this role you will have a passion or strong interest in the tech industry. This would be a great move for those looking to move into industry from practice.
Offering a competitive benefits package including annual bonus, retention bonus, flexi cash pot, private health, leading pension scheme and great internal development the group also emphasise a great working ethic encompassing work/life balance and driving results.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Callum on 01908 044000.