Group Financial Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Impressive bonus & benefits
Consultant Morgan Mocke
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 accountancy London London Building 9, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5XT GB W4 5XT GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Group Financial Accountant will take an active role in the Group Finance team in providing high quality monthly, half-yearly and year-end consolidated financial results, detailed financial analysis and reconciliation.
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated reporting, ensuring adherence with guidelines, policies, and recommended accounting practice.
- Providing analysis and insight related to actual reported results.
- Administration of the financial consolidation system and monthly close activities.
- Calculating and posting consolidation journals in the consolidation system.
- Assist finance teams in resolving any technical accounting and process issues or queries and in ensuring the monthly consolidation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide guidance on technical accounting matters (including the preparation of key documents and papers for consideration by the Audit Committee).
- Coordination and preparation of the half year and year end results disclosures and financial statements.
- Liaise with the auditors to ensure smooth and efficient running of the interim and year end audits.
- Analysis related to one-off business transactions.
- Assist with group-wide finance projects as required
- Co-ordinate the Group’s global statutory accounts process.