Senior Financial Accountant
Consultant Dean Bowers
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 accountancy Warwickshire Warwickshire GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of conducting in depth audits? If the answer is YES, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant on behalf of our client to join their team and we would love to hear from you!
As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Leading business wide engagement and support for ongoing internal controls and SOx compliance, including providing coaching and training as required across the business
- Ongoing collaboration with global stakeholders and external auditors to ensure that their controls requirements are delivered .
- Ensuring that business change projects comply with SOx and Internal Controls requirements
- Managing and conducting peer reviews of controls throughout the business.
Who are we looking for?
The role would be an excellent career opportunity for you if you are a qualified accountant (or finance professional with equivalent experience) and will provide you with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders and activities in a large, people focused organisation. Experience of working in an external, or internal audit team or business assurance role would be beneficial.
Rewards & Benefits
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary, and a range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and development and a wide range of career opportunities within a professional and extensive finance function