Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A private quity backed international business based in North manchester is currently looking for a Financial Accountant to work on financial reports and commerical projects
Robert Walters are currently working with a private equity backed international company based in North Manchester in their search for a Financial Accountant.
This role will be a pivotal position within the finance function and will be responsible for the production of financial reports, management information for internal & external stakeholders and supporting the financial planning and analysis processes
- Responsibility for the production and review of management information for group finance and wider teams
- Production of management and board packs for distribution to senior leadership teams
- Oversee the monthly and annual planning processes to ensure production of accurate and timely forecasts and budgets
- Working with the new performance management system to develop and improve reporting processes
- Working with senior financial management to prepare, analyse and challenge monthly cash forecasts
- Detailed analysis and reporting on daily cash flow
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and would be suited to a newly qualified or first-time mover into industry. The ability to manage multiple workstreams and deliverables in order to meet reporting deadline. Strong communication skill and the ability to explain financial performance to multiple stakeholders.
If you would like more information about this Financial Accountant position based in North Manchester then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email your CV to Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org