Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-03-24 accountancy Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Business Service Provider requires a Treasury Manager to work part time (15 hours per week) covering maternity leave for 9-12 months
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the part-time Treasury Manager will be responsible for providing cash managment and analysis to the business and stakeholders. The role primarily involves weekly cash forecasts and providing accurate re[oprts on cash requirements of the business.
Specific duties include:-
- Preparation of cash flow forecasting
- Reviewing bank reconciliations and process improvements
- Reviewing payment processes as well as implementing payment methods and terms
- Producing accurate cash o on a weekly basis to supports the business and finance costs
- Assisting with audit preparations for year end
- Ad hoc financial analysis
The ideal candidates will have at least 2 years treasury or financial accounting experience as well as strong excel analytical skills. You will also be a confident communicator and have the ability to communicate effectively with senior finance managers and investors
In return you will return receive 9-12 months contract, 23 days holiday, contributory pension and the option to join the company's flexible benefits scheme.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, click on the link to apply