Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 accountancy London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new and exciting Financial accountant role has just come available with a global publishing company. Based in London. This role offers a challenge with good career progression.
The Corporate Accounting department is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant. They will provide support and assist with all financial accounting processes from transaction level to final accounts and audit in accordance with Company policy and accounting procedures. This includes the accounting for and preparation of statutory accounts and group submissions for Corporate Accounting entitiesand be responsible for the following
The key responsibilities for the Financial Accountant will be:
- Preparing month end accounting and journals for UK payroll, inpat/expat payrolls, share deal transactions and other receivables accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and allocations for payroll-related accounts, employee loans, bonus accruals and other receivables.
- Issuing monthly intercompany recharges to Business Unit Finance Teams & resolving queries and disputes with intercompany accountants.
- Reviewing, validating and posting weekly payment runs for shared services and a Business Unit
- Contributing to and participating in group wide Corporate Projects
To be successful in this position you will be required to have:
- Studying towards ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar.
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Payment processing experience
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills (VLOOKUP, PIVOT Tables, SUMIF's etc.)