Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Cellier
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 banking City of London London GB GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A wealth management firm based in the City of London is in need of an assistant accountant to join their finance team.
A great opportunity has become available where a leading wealth manager in central London is looking for an assistant accountant to join their business. Reporting into the senior assistant accountant, you will be involved with purchase & sales ledger, month-end reports and reconciliations to name a few.
- Purchase Ledger - provide cover on the daily activities performed within the purchase ledger function
- Employee Expense Claims - process employee expense forms on a daily basis in accordance with current procedures
- Sales Ledger - provide cover for the day to day administration and accounting for pension income
- Bank Reconciliations and Company Receipts
- Daily Controls - production and distribution of the daily controls
- Month End Tasks - review and maintenance of the creditors report
- External Auditors and Year end - assist financial accountant with the preparation of the statutory accounts
Ideally looking for a strong assistant accountant with financial services experience as well as comfortable using the system SAP.