Salary £280 - £325 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07retail UK Robert Walters
A leading national retail business, based in Manchester city centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Financial Accountant position will include:
- Support the first-time reporting of IFRS adjustments in the UK&I local books across all relevant areas of adjustment.
- Support the adoption of new IFRS accounting standards (eg Leases).
- Work closely with Group finance colleagues and external advisors to implement the IFRS adjustments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Build processes, reconciliations and controls around the new IFRS adjustments.
- Assist the Finance Manager in other ad hoc aspects of Financial Accounting, monthly and quarterly reporting and controls.
- Support the UK&I statutory reporting obligations including stat accounts production, audit, VAT and tax and also any accounting regulations changes.
- Working closely with other key members of the wider UK&I Finance team.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience working within a role focused around IFRS accounting standards
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Financial Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.