Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fantastic Opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to work in a Manufacturing business based in North Manchester paying a salary between £21,000 - £24,000.
Assistant Financial Accountant position with a manufacturing business– North Manchester– Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the wider finance function. Paying a salary between £21,000 - £24,000.
- Produce schedules for cost/accruals accounting, reconciliations, variance analysis, budget preparation, profit and loss production, assist in capitalising assets under construction and bad debt provisioning.
- Perform monthly General ledger reconciliations and take part in the review of the Balance sheets.
- Assist in the completion of accurate monthly management reporting to Group Finance, meeting strict deadlines.
- Perform month end related tasks including management of Prepayment schedules and preparation of journals.
- Assisting with the year-end reports.
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and projects where relevant.
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified.
- Previous experience in working in a financial accounting position.
- Strong understanding of the accounting concepts.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Being able to influence an engage with external stakeholders.
If you are looking for your next challenging Assistant Financial Accountant, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 01612147418 or email email@example.com