Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Fully qualified, hands on Financial Accountant to work in a career driven, fast moving team who can take ownership of a number of functions and to work with an inspirational head of Finance Accounting & Control.
Robert Walters are working with a high growth Midlands firm looking to appoint a suitably experienced, qualified Financial Accountant into its team as part of its 2019 growth plan. Having had a successful year, both in terms of business growth and profitability, this business is poised for an incredible year and is looking to appoint a future leader in the business.
Essential Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- ACA / ACCA or any other CCAB
- Experience working within a practice and / or strong financial accounting experience
- Professional, credible and confident in dealing appropriately with people at all levels
- Advanced Excel
General Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Provide control and overview of all aspects of financial accounting, cashflow management and statutory reporting and put together external and internal financial information to required deadlines
- Oversee financial accounting to provide control and review of balance sheet, including budgeting, forecasting and allocation, processing journals and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Produced internal and external financial reporting as required by stakeholders