Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Financial Accountant - Global Business - Northamptonshire - £45k- £55k + competitive benefits package include contributory pension scheme, private health care, free products and 65% discounts on all products etc.
I am currently working with a Global business in excess of £1b t/o who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their finance team based in Northamptonshire. This is a great opportunity to join a business who offers an upbeat dynamic, past paced and passionate environment and a clear progression route.
The Financial Accountant will work closely with the Global Finance Manager to ensure that properties across the Group are accounted for correctly and consistently, and that all future IFRS16 requirements are met.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Control all of the postings for properties across the EMEA business- including retail premises, warehouses, offices and showrooms.
- Ensure full readiness and future compliance with IFRS16 , making sure correct entities are reflected within management and statutory accounts.
- Investigate, propose, implement and own the optimum solution for managing the IFRS16 challenge moving forward.
- Produce accurate monthly cost/balance sheet reconciliations for the EMEA property portfolio – rent, rates, service charges, capital contributions and rent free periods.
- Take full ownership of all property related accounting policies.
- Business partner the EMEA finance team to proactively plan for changes, including input into the budget process.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA). Will have in-depth understanding of property accounting and experience of IFRS16 implementations as well as wider understanding of IFRS accounting policies. Group consolidations including overseas subsidiaries (multi-currency & multi-site is highly beneficial abut not essential.