Salary £44,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a newly qualified accountant working within audit seeking a progressive role in a market leading listed group that are recognised for hiring the highest calibre of candidates?
This multi £Bn Group based in Cambridgeshire are looking for an Audit professional finance team as a Financial Accountant.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, who will act as a great mentor and working alongside a team of highly competent qualified Accountants, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing the financial statements alongside IFRS, including the liaising with external auditors/ regulators.
- Perform group consolidations, giving you exposure to multiple aspects of the group.
- Financial management within the operational finance team.
- Reconciling large volumes of data to be presented in reports.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
- Working with senior management on ad/hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA) that is highly academic. With the role well balanced between reporting and analysis, you must have both a strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. To truly exceed in this role, you will have exposure to leading statutory audits in a large complex group/s.
Offering a competitive benefits package including private health, leading pension scheme and great internal development the group also emphasise a great working ethic encompassing work/life balance and driving results.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Callum on 01908 044000.