Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 22 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading residential property company, are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their Central London head office.
After enjoying significant success in the private rental sector recently, my client are now looking to expand the finance function to incorporate a technically strong Financial Accountant.
This is the absolutely perfect first move into industry. You will get to make the most of all your ACA training, in a hugely successful, PE-backed business, with a very supportive team around you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining management, board and investor reporting for our growing business as part of a broader project of reporting modernisation.
- Preparation of statutory and interim accounts at the Group and subsidiary level.
- Analyse and interpret new accounting standards and advise upon implementation of new standards.
- Improve and update processes, ensuring that they are appropriately documented.
- Ensure that accounting policies are in line with standards (IFRS, FRS 101 or FRS 102 as applicable), regulations and other guidance, and that appropriate documentation is maintained.
- Document policies in support of finance processes and controls.
- Assist with ad hoc queries as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent), Big 4 preferred
- Excellent IFRS technical knowledge
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!