Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus and Additional BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Rikesh Mehta
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 accountancy UK
Financial Accountant Watford, Hertfordshire £50,000 - £55,000
Our client is a highly regarded business within the property industry. They are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis and this role will ideally suit a Newly Qualified Accountant in either ACA or ACCA, moving from practice or from industry.
The Financial Accountant will operate in a highly visible technical accounting role with commercial and business partnering aspects, reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Prepare management accounting, financial analysis
- Support external and internal audit processes
- Prepare tax computations and other tax information requests
- General accounting activities including month end processes
- Experience of designing and implementing process improvements
- Support wider finance function and business
- Support financial budgeting and forecasting
The Financial Accountant will ideally have the following experience:
- Qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA, ideally Newly Qualified
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and accounting standards
- Strong Excel including V-Look Ups, pivot tables, formulas
- Experience preparing statutory and corporation tax
It is vital you have strong financial accounting, audit experience and knowledge of UK GAAP. You will be pro-active, highly motivated/enthusiastic, analytically minded with effective communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels to board level.
Applicants who have experience in a similar profile role for a similar size business or are currently working in practice will be of interest.