Assistant Financial Accoumtant
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + Free parking
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-09-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Retail Organisation based in North Manchester requires and Assistant Financial Accountant for Newly formed Shared Service Centre.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the bank accounts and cash flow forecasting.
Key duties include:-
- Preparing monthly management accounts. Review of Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger entries and posting monthly accruals and prepayments and other relevant journals.
- Help to provide P&L narrative and variance analysis commentaries for the monthly management accounts.
- Reconciling all monthly balance sheet accounts.
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management board papers.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparing audit packs and assisting with audits.
- Provide support to the Financial Accountant.
- Provide support to the property/asset managers
The ideal candidate with be part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or have equivalent experience) and have previous cash flow forecasting and bank reconciliations experience
You will also have advanced excel skills and the ability to work with multiple systems to be considered for this role.
In return you will receive a 6 month contract (with a strong converting to permanent), free parking and a competitive salary.
Please click on the link below to apply