Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Senior Accountant to join its team based in Greater Manchester.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focused experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Senior Accountant key responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to work within the demanding Reporting team on the production of timely, accurate financial reports.
- Manage the completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding timeframe
- Manage and organise the monthly management accounts together with supporting schedules and management information
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of queries – ensuring the balance sheet remains “clean” and all issues and opportunities are identified and resolved
- Liaison with internal budget holders and other key stakeholders on management results and the commercial impact of divisional performance
- Review the accounting treatment of new contracts
- Input into the monthly forecasts and annual budget process
- Support in the preparation of statutory accounts, tax compliance and audit schedules
- Work with external advisors and internal corporate functions (tax, internal audit and treasury)
- Adherence to policies and procedures, including SOX framework
Senior Accountant key requirements:
- Able to follow detailed instructions accurately
- A team player who is happy to work in an environment of mutual support
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time
- Able to bring energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and willing to assist where required
- Approachable in nature and able to work well with non-financial areas of the business
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Good attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact email@example.com or 01612147400
All third-party applications will be sent on to Robert Walters.