Financial Reporting Specialist
Salary £52,000 - £57,000 per annum
Consultant Mickey Mullin
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Financial Reporting Specialist needed for a multinational FTSE 100 mining company based in London.
FINANCIAL REPORTING SPECIALIST - LONDON
The successful candidate will be ACA/CA with a 1-2 years PQE relevant experience from within practice and have:
• Proven consolidation experience of a large multi-national company
• Experience of large listed multi-national, multi-currency consolidations
• Natural drive / continuous improvement skills and ability
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Hyperion is an advantage
Key role challenges may include building a rapport with the business units and interfacing with them i.e. Explaining what and why information is needed.
Paying up to £57,000 dependent on the level of experience with a great benefits package!