Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Lance
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest commercial property companies in the UK. They are looking for a newly-qualified accountant to join their reporting team for 5 months to cover an internal move within the business. This role has the potential to be converted permanently. This person will be primarily responsible for the production of statutory accounts for subsidiary and joint venture companies. This person will also assist in the preparation of the interim and final ‘glossy’ accounts and month-end procedures.
- Production of statutory accounts for subsidiary and joint venture companies.
- Assisting in the preparation of the interim and final ‘glossy’ accounts for the Group, taking a lead role in producing the notes for which the team are responsible.
- Assisting in the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- To be familiar with and keep abreast of latest accounting requirements / standards and company law and apply as necessary to the Group’s financial reporting.
- Assisting in other financial accounting work as required in conjunction with other Finance departments such as quarterly management accounts for certain entities as and when required.
- Contributing towards the department’s housekeeping, filing, record maintenance and internal control procedures.
- Undertaking ad-hoc accounting projects and special reviews as required.
- Accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Good undersanding of IFRS
- Good Excel skills