Finance Business Partner
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An Interim Financial Business Partner to join a large Retail business based in Greater Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Finance Business Partner to join a large Retail business based in Greater Manchester. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director, this role will be offering support to a new function following a restructure creating a dedicated finance business partner team in a relaxed working environment. At a day rate between £300 - £350. This is a 12-month interim fixed term contract role that has become available due to a member of the team going on maternity leave.
- Needs to be comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders and negotiating information externally.
- Financial modelling to deliver meaningful insight as well as developing commercial factors driving business performance.
- Providing insight and analysis into brand support that will drive future profitability
- Constantly reviewing collaboration opportunities across the group
- Planning and manging the budgeting process for developing projects, communicating any risks and opportunities
- Fully Qualified accountant with CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience working in a retail sector
- Ability to actively liaise with a consultative approach to senior management in a accurate manner
- Strong work ethic and high level of self-motivation, making insightful judgement on uncertain data, while providing rational reasoning to stakeholders.
Apply or gaining more information on this Finance Business Partner role, contact Merna Azer on Merna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 240 7418.