Salary £200 - £250 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 21 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Financial Accountant to join a large non – profit Charity business based in Greater Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Financial Accountant to join a large non – profit Charity business based in Greater Manchester. Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, this role offers independence and the opportunity to develop technical skills in a relaxed working environment. At a day rate between £200 - £250. This role has become available due to a member of the team going on maternity leave.
- Provide the businesses with consistent company financials and support the other members of the Finance team.
- Responsible for preparation of internal year-end audit and external auditing, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Managing the internal auditing.
- Responsible for the production and distribution of monthly management accounts of the country, using Oracle, Hyperion and Excel tools
- Annual local GAAP statutory accounts for European entities, including preparation of local GAAP entries, maintenance of statutory ledgers and reconciliations to corporate ledgers
The successful candidate:
- ACA, ACCA Qualified
- Audit experience is a benefit
- Strong Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for a Financial accountant to be part of a big organisation as well as being a way to give back while working for a non – profit charity.
Apply or gaining more information on this Financial Accounting role contact Merna Azer on Merna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 240 7418.