German Speaking Treasury Analyst
Salary £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading Blue Chip Organisation based in Manchester require a German Speaking Treasury Analyst to join an established finance team.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager as a German Speaking Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for reconciling control accounts and question and anomalies.
Key duties include:-
- Allocate Payment/Receipts from Bank Statements/ Cash Book/ All other information
- Produce Clear Reconciliations on: Banks / Cash Books / Credit Card Accounts
- Investigate and conclude on any errors
- Update and Improve current processes with support from Treasury Manager
- Assist Treasury Manager with preparation of Cash Flow Forecast Reporting.
- Liaise with non-finance managers to collate all sales and expense reports and accurately reconcile them back to the finance system.
The ideal candidate will be fluent German, have experience in double entry book keepingand and bank reconciliations
Previous practical working knowledge of SAP or any other finance ERP system would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
In return the client offers a competitive salary, a fixed term contract (which is likely to be extended) and the opportunity to apply for internal permanent opportunities
Please click on the link to apply