Salary £45,000 - £47,500 per annum
Consultant Jim Brown
Date posted 04 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Based in Mayfair, London, the Senior Accountant for this growing property business will have lots of exposure to senior management here and abroad, lots of variety in the role and plenty of opportunity for someone looking to get their teeth into different facets of a business.
Responsibilities will be very varied day to day but below is a sample of what you'll be getting involved in.
- VAT returns
- CIS returns
- Management Accounts
- Inter-company reconciliations monthly
- Dealing with daily responses from HQ (Hong Kong)
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting with forecasts of monthly cash requirements from HQ for UK projects
- Various company related tasks such as opening a bank account, registering a company for VAT, incorporating a company, etc.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing routines
- Good double-entry skills (required)
- Good excel skills (required)
- Statutory Accounts Preparation (preferred)
- Property experience (preferred)