Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global manufacturer is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their existing team, to be based in Cheshire.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Drafting annual statutory accounts for review by the Executive team
- Overseeing day-to-day cash transactions
- Ensuring all financial accounts are compliant to any regulations (e.g. IFRS)
- Completing all balance sheet reconciliations, as part of the month end process
- Collating monthly KPI report for the wider business
- Heavy involvement with the complete budgeting and forecasting process
- Producing the monthly intra-stat accounts
- Any other ad hoc projects as required
About the person
This business are looking for a newly Qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA ideally) who has got industry experience, although they would also consider someone straight from Practice. The business are looking for someone who is a strong technical accountant, and has experience with producing statutory accounts as well as reporting into strict regulation guidelines. Intrastat experience, as well as strong balance sheet work is also important.
About the business
This business are an international manufacturing company, and this role has come available due to an internal promotion.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below.