Salary £48,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading privately owned real estate consultancy, are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their head office in the City.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will work alongside 3 other Financial Accountants in running the financial reporting for a number of different entities, and getting involved in ad hoc projects as and when required.
This is the ideal first step into industry from practice, with huge scope to progress across other areas of the business, whilst using your ACA training in a supportive and sociable environment.
You will be technically strong, with hands on experience and a solid understanding of both UK Gaap and IFRS, as well as the confidence to add value to this high calibre team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Statutory reporting – preparation of a portfolio of statutory accounts, including production and review of individual accounts, liaison with auditors and senior management.
• Statutory group consolidation at various levels of the organisation.
• Technical guidance – assistance in assessing the impact of new accounting standards on the activities of the business
• Review of proposed property transactions from a technical accounting perspective
• Support to the tax function, including the preparation of corporation tax provisions for accounts purposes and tax computations
• Debt covenant reporting
• Completion of reports as required for the Office of National Statistics
• Other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will be:
ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Hands on statutory accounts prep experience
- Exposure to group consolidation
- Strong Excel
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please get in touch!