Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 16 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Accountant position with a FTSE 100 business – Royston – Permanent A fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Assistant Accountant to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and this is a newly created position to primarily support the Financial Accountants and Group Finance team with the timely completion of Financial reporting. Main responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant will be:
- Posting and preparation of monthly accruals.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation.
- Preparing the monthly operating reports.
- Supporting the Financial Accountant with maintenance and control of variances with the profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
- Provide input to finance and business strategies to promote year on year profitability growth.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Awareness and understanding of the general ledger
- Be studying towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Have previous experience within a Financial Accounting environment
- Have ideally used an ERP finance system
If you are looking for your next challenging Assistant Accountant role please apply to this role or email me on Emily.email@example.com