Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Tom Barlow
Date posted 23 February 2017
A multi national food and beverage business with their UK head office based near Farnborough. Due to a recent reorganisation they are looking to appoint a Reporting Accountant to work closely with the Financial Controller as well as both internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and be a key partner in driving the business forward.
Group Reporting Accountant duties will include:
- Take ownership of the month end process
- Responsible for the general ledger data, including month end accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, account correction journals etc
- Regular review and re-forecasting of Overheads and A&P spend, partnering closely with other departments to understand variances to budget etc
- Maintain the fixed asset register in SAP
- Maintain inter-company loans and reconciliations
- Support the tax reporting processes, including VAT/EC Sales/Intrastat, PSA, P11ds, Corporation tax etc
- Liaise with external auditors for year end and interim audits
- Maintain the sales promotions data
- Responsible for the recharge invoices
You should ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent), ideally with experience working within and FMCG, retail or pharmaceutical background.
This is a market leader that has a reputation for nurturing and developing their employees and providing long term career opportunities.
If this is an opportunity you would be interested in please get in touch with me on 01483510400 or email@example.com