Salary £23000 - £27000 per annum
Location Potters Bar
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 07 February 2017
An excellent Assistant Accountant opportunity has arisen for a self motivated AAT/ACCA or CIMA student with an international financial services business. The role is paying £23,000 - £27,000 plus study support and a fantastic working culture.
A leading provider of financial products and services with offices across the globe is looking for a self motivated individual to join their high performing team. Recently they have experienced a higher demand for the products they offer and due to this significant growth, the business is expanding the investment reporting team. The team manages financial reporting process’ for billions of pounds worth of assets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the movements in the investment financials, in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of detailed analysis on investment reporting including Balance Sheet analysis
- To provide working papers for all investment financials, including a detailed analytical review of the P&L and Balance Sheet for each reporting period
- Monitor and reconcile all valuation and unit pricing movements to ensure correct and complete information is reflected in the reported financials
- Keep up to date with Financial legislation and regulatory changes
- Be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have ideally worked within the Financial Services or Practise industries
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please apply to this Assistant Accountant role or email your CV to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org