Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Hearl
Date posted 01 February 2017
A new Finance Manager role has arisen at a growing Energy Asset management firm in London. The purpose of the role is to immediately add value into the production, management and review of all finance matters into the finance team of a rapidly expanding investment firm, and predominantly take ownership of financial reporting and audit liaisons for a number of SPVs.
A number of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Manage Accounts payable and Accounts receivable functions
- Intercompany reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversight of all financial reporting for a number of SPVs
- Assisting in Budgeting and forecast implementation
- Point of contact for the external audit, planning of interim audits
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or oversees equivalent) with post qualified in house investment management and/or renewable energy accounting experience, ideally with experience reporting under IFRS/USGAAP. You will have significant experience with accounting for SPVs. You will be very motivated to join a rapidly developing and progressive firm in an interesting market space.
Please apply for the Finance Manager role below if your skill set matches the above criteria, and if this is of interest.