Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Rohit Jain
Date posted 27 January 2017
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a management accountant/ financial accountant in this newly created role. This company is a privately owned UK company based in Hertfordshire and is part of a leading global sales network supplying market leading products to blue chip customers. The company conducts business across four continents.
As a management accountant/financial accountant you will be accountable for:
- Produce and set annual budget and report on monthly analysis of budget
- Cash flow forecasting to be carried out on a monthly basis
- Monthly reconciliation of control nominal codes i.e. Bank, debtors, creditors
- Deliver monthly management accounts within 7 working days from month end
- Ensure company remains compliant with all HMRC requirements when completing P11ds, VAT returns etc.
- Review and adapt current systems and procedures within the Finance Department
- Lead and motivate your team with clear objectives
Working as a management accountant/financial accountant you will need to to show:
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Achievement orientated
- Flexible approach to problem solving
If you are interested in speaking more about this opportunity contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters Senior Finance St Albans on 01727 617500 or email@example.com.
If you would like to refer someone from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you retail vouchers for each successful qualified placements made