Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Hearl
Date posted 21 November 2016
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the finance team of a rapidly growing renewable energy investment management firm in London. The main purpose of the newly created financial accountant role is to manage the front to back accounting processes for a number of new and existing funds which predominately invest into renewable energy sources, which replicates the significant growth of the funds of the firm.
Accountant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide accounting support to group companies including overseas entities.
- Calculation/review of investment management fees
- Collation of monthly funds under management figures
- Process purchase invoices and staff expenses
- Cash management, Budgets and forecasts, VAT returns
Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or oversees equivalent) with investment management and/or renewable energy accounting experience, ideally with experience reporting under IFRS/USGAAP. You will be very motivated to join a rapidly developing and progressive firm in an interesting market space.
Please apply for the role below if your skill set matches the above criteria, and if this is of interest.