Salary £200 - £250 per day
Location North West England
Consultant Jacqueline Harris
Date posted 17 November 2016
A large, well known, financial services organisation are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 4 month contract basis.
As Financial Accountant, you would be expected to carry out the following duties & responsibilities:
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Assist with the group year end financial reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure reconciliations completed each month
- Conduct cycles of internal testing and auditing
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent) or by qualified by experience (QBE)
- Financial accounting experience with, exposure to internal auditing
- Experience with financial systems
- Experience in producing management accounts, to month end
About the company:
This is a large, well known financial services organisation who are looking to grow and develop the business.
If you'd like more information on the role, please apply for the job using the link below.