Salary £38000 - £42000 per annum
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 11 November 2016
A leading Financial Services business in Crewe are looking for a Reporting Accountant.
Key Reporting Accountant responsibilities:
- Submission of US reporting for UK entities
- Delivery of key analytical templates for US quarter-ends
- Co-ordination of key financial control documentation for US purposes
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Engages positively with stakeholders
- Constructively challenges drivers for change and takes ownership of change activity ensuring implementation is timely, to quality within budget and risks are mitigated.
- Identify PI/CI opportunities both embracing and encouraging change
- Ownership for the delivery and management of TCF initiatives to ensure fair customer outcomes
- Manage risks, including identification, mitigation and controls within department/ span of control
- Day to day management of systems and controls aligned to regulatory responsibilities
- Ensures positive engagement with stakeholders internally/ externally
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Builds on capability and talent opportunities for all staff
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable financial accounting knowledge and skills of a technical accounting nature
- Ability to manage different deadlines and prioritise workload in order to achieve these deadlines
- Problem-solving approach with a willingness to try new approaches
- Good analytical skills
- Good system skills (including Excel)
- Ability to work with demanding stakeholders and solve conflicting requirements
This international business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and work environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Reporting Accountant vacancy.
Apply today or call Neil Rogerson on 0161 214 7400 to find out more.