Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 08 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has just come up near Cheshire for a commercial accountant to join a local technology company. As a commercial accountant you will be report to the finance director and assist with the development of the department and company as a whole.
About the commercial accountant role:
In this unique commercial accountant role you will be responsible for monthly reporting and tracking, budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis and production and review of sales and margin reports and forecasts. Your main focus of the role will be to support a step-change in business reporting and decision support, with the aim of driving sales, increasing margin and profitability, and developing management information that will enhance commercial insight and sales strategy.
- Monthly reporting and tracking of promotional and other selling expenses
- Review of daily and weekly Sales and Margins reports and forecasts
- Preparation and management of budgets and forecasts across multiple customers and channels
- Ad hoc analysis, including sales and margin variances
- Developing and engaging with the commercial teams and non-financial executives
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established technology company who are seeking a determined and driven individual to push the brand forward and grow the department and company as a whole. You will be have a number of years experience within a commercial background and qualfied as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or QBE.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please do not hesitate and apply now.