Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant James Smith
Date posted 24 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager to join one of the most successful growing businesses in the country based in Manchester. The role of Commercial Finance Manager will play an integral part in the continued growth of the business, working closely with the company owners on strategy and commercial decision making.
- Prepare management accounts
- Provide analysis and insight into the property portfolio
- Play a leading role in identifying and consulting on new property acquisitions
With this commercially focused Finance Manager role you will find your resource is split between very business facing commercial activities and financial activities. The role will support the business owners on commercial decisions and help build the residential property portfolio up to run along side the commercial one.
You will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Commercial astute, personable, ambitious individual
- From a property background
If you are interested in this exciting Commercial Finance Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply.