Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading London property development business are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their fantastic Central London head office.
Working closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Director, the Senior Accountant will be a key member of this growing finance team.
The business is expanding all the time, with exciting new projects all over London and the UK. As a result, they are looking to bolster the finance function with a technically strong, commercially savvy, Senior Accountant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Finance Manager in the setup, understanding & execution of future projects and JVs
- Understand complex legal structures and research and recommend appropriate accounting treatments
- Completion of Annual Statutory accounts for applicable entities
- Completion of Quarterly Management accounts for applicable entities
- Completion of Quarterly Investor reporting as required
- Communicating & dealing with audits across applicable entities
- Challenge accounting treatments ensuring they are in line with accounting standards
- Assist in review and implementation of internal controls where required
- Assist in system improvements (invoicing, expenses, management reporting)
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Ability to interpret complex legal structures and understand accounting implications
- Technically strong with an in depth understanding of accounting standards (IFRS and FRS102)
- Knowledge of US GAAP preferable but not essential
- Accounts preparation experience
- Experience/interest in real estate highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your CV!