Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Tom Barlow
Date posted 07 October 2016
A listed UK property developer who has an impeccable reputation combining financial strength with an entrepreneurial flair are seeking a Financial Accountant due to continual growth, to support their Group Financial Controller within their head office. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking progression towards becoming a Divisional FC or FM within the Group.
Key Financial Accountant responsibilities include:
- Preparation of key analytical documentation (cash flow forecasting, stock analysis, analysis of key sites) for Group MD, FD and FC
- Preparation and review of Group working capital forecasts
- Sales cash monitoring against forecast
- Monthly forecasting of half year and year end financial results
- Preparation of Group consolidation and detailed analysis of key components (land holdings, stock)
- Liaison with external auditors throughout
- Preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts
- Impact analysis of financial/accounting effect of proposed Group projects / transactions and international accounting standards
This Financial Accountant role provides an excellent opportunity for a first step outside of practice for a Big 4 qualified ACA or overseas equivalent. It provides a route into industry, in an interesting and dynamic sector, and the opportunity to learn a variety of new skills, whilst bringing a solid accounting base from Practice, preferably with experience of UK listed PLCs.
To apply for this role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Tom Barlow at Robert Walters, Bishops Wharf, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4UP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on: +44 (0)1483 510 400. Web: www.robertwalters.co.uk