Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 30 September 2016
A leading FTSE-listed property developer and investor are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their London head office.
About the role:
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will be a pivotal member of this growing finance team. The successful candidate will be technically strong, with PLC audit and IFRS experience.
The Group FC is looking for the Financial Accountant to become his right hand man, so you will be bright, proactive, eager to learn, and commercially astute.
- Co-ordinate the year-end and interim audit process across the Group, manage the day-to-day relationship with the external auditors and identify and implement improvements to the audit process
- Lead the preparation of the Annual Report and Interim Financial Statements
- Prepare subsidiary statutory accounts, monitor and ensure compliance with financial regulations
- Lead the monthly consolidation process as well as prepare monthly management reporting to provide commercial insight and support decision making
- Provide technical accounting support to the Group Financial Controller
- Support the finance teams to ensure processes are documented and internal controls are effective
- Assist the Group Financial Controller to deliver the budget and strategic planning process
- Support the Group Financial Controller with ad hoc projects e.g. process improvements, M&A activity, tax planning, financing opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- ACA qualified, ideally big 4
- Strong IFRS knowledge and proven PLC audit experience
- Proactive, able to add value in a fast-growing business
- Interest in the real estate world helpful but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified ACA looking to make their first move from practice, to join an extremely exciting and ever-changing property business.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch!