Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Location West Midlands
Consultant Bethany Anstey
Date posted 28 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant, ideally a 1st or 2nd time mover, to join a well established finance team as a Financial Accountant.
About the Financial Accountant role:
As part of this Financial Accounting role you will be analysing, monitoring and controlling the financial performance of the business. Working closely with management to ensure delivery of divisional profit and KPI targets. The role will also include broader financial accounting responsibilities including; providing investment disclosures, quarterly reporting and other forward looking financial accounting issues.
- Assist the Financial Accounting manager with planning the department’s core activities
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on accounting matters
- Provide monthly balance sheet account reconciliations within monthly reporting deadlines
- Review month end trail balances and investigate any unusual items
- Prepare and review budgets and forecasts with Business Service directors
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
Key experience required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of generating accounting reporting packs for internal and external parties
- Excellent problem solving and business analysis skills
- Proven track record of developing accounting controls to validate accounting data within and accounts environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Financial Accountant role is for you.
Apply today or contact me on either 0121 281 5000 or for more information.