Salary £23000 - £25000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 23 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and hardworking individual to join a growing company as a Finance Assistant, based in Watford. This is an Finance Assistant role which would suit a candidate with Finance Assistant experience, looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing company within a friendly team. opportunities.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Assistant:
- Calculate customer rebate payment
- Responsible for recharges between group companies
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Maintain Fixed Asset Ledger
- Submission of monthly cash flow forecast
- Checking and correcting employee expenses claims
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Assist in processing company credit cards
You will have previous experience as Finance Assistant, with good working knowledge of Excel. A strong team player, who is studying or has already completed AAT. Knowledge of Sage and/or Oracle would be advantageous for this role.
An excellent opportunity for a team player to join a friendly team in an exciting time of growth. If you feel this could be the role for you please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com