Group Financial Control Manager
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 14 September 2016
A newly created Group Financial Control Manager role has just become available at one of the most high profile businesses based in Manchester. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this role offers outstanding career progression for the you.
About the Group Financial Control Manager role:
In this business critical role you will support the business to meet challenging revenue, profit and cash generations targets through the management of strong financial controls and robust governance arrangements and support continuous improvements in Group Finance from a people, process and technology perspective.
Key responsibilities of the Group Financial Control Manager:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining end to end Risk and Control matrices for all financial cycles
- Ensure quality process documentation is in place for all financial cycles and hold Divisional colleagues to account for compliance
- Own the scheme of delegation and measure compliance across the Group. Ensure it is fit for purpose and in line with the business’ requirements
- Support Head of Financial Risk and Control in developing training and policy deployment systems to ensure awareness and compliance with key processes and controls
- Continuously review and develop internal processes and controls as we aim for continuous improvement across Finance
You will be an ACA/CIMA qualified accountant with excellent interpersonal, management and influencing skills. You will have the ability to influence at all levels in the business in order to engage the co-operation of people who are not direct reports. Experience of process, risk and control analysis and documentation within large organisations along with an ability to challenge the status quo with performance improvement suggestions.
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. They are market leading and they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards whilst also offering a superb career.
Apply today or call Neil Rogerson on 01612147400 to find out more.